Horticulture and Landscaping
- Friday 28 May, 9.30am – 11.30am | Friday 28 May, 12.30pm – 2.30pm
- Friday 10 September, 9.30 am – 11.30am | Friday 10 September, 12.30pm – 2.30pm
- Friday 11 June, 9.30am – 11.30am| 11 June, 12.30 pm – 2.30pm
- Friday 13 August, 9.30am – 11.30am| 13 August, 12.30 pm – 2.30pm
Delivery: Face to Face at KIOSC, Swinburne University Wantirna
What students will learn:
Gain some experience on basic landscaping and gain knowledge on treating pests, plants and handling tools; take a closer look at Green careers with fun hands-on activities. Students are required to wear work boots, no singlet tops.
Links to industry and pathways:
Certificates II & III in Horticulture, Landscaping, Parks & Gardens, Conservation and Land Management , Retail Nursery, Landscape Construction
- 2 hours of hands-on session with pre-work activities in KIOSC’s Learning Management System on principles of occupational health and safety in the work environment.
Class Limit: 20