- Friday 28 May, 9.30am – 11.30am | Friday 28 May, 12.30pm – 2.30pm
- Friday 10 September, 9.30 am – 11.30am | Friday 10 September, 12.30pm – 2.30pm
- Friday 11 June, 9.30am – 11.30am| 11 June, 12.30 pm – 2.30pm
- Friday 13 August, 9.30am – 11.30am| 13 August, 12.30 pm – 2.30pm
Delivery: Face to Face at KIOSC, Swinburne University Wantirna
What students will learn:
Experience a new skill in a workshop in welding. Discover about employment prospects in various engineering trades or pathways to higher education programs, and possible career opportunities.
Links to industry and pathways:
Certificate III or IV in Engineering, Engineering Apprenticeship – Mechanical, Fabrication or Electrical Diploma, Advance Diploma or Higher Ed Engineering Qualifications
- 2 hours of hands-on session with pre-work activities in KIOSC’s Learning Management System on principles of occupational health and safety in the work environment.
Class Limit: 10