- Friday 28 May, 9.30am – 11.30am | Friday 28 May, 12.30pm – 2.30pm
- Friday 10 September, 9.30 am – 11.30am | Friday 10 September, 12.30pm – 2.30pm
- Friday 11 June, 9.30am – 11.30am| 11 June, 12.30 pm – 2.30pm
- Friday 13 August, 9.30am – 11.30am| 13 August, 12.30 pm – 2.30pm
Delivery: Face to Face at KIOSC, Swinburne University Wantirna
What students will learn:
Learn about circuits, energy and electrical technologies, what computer-aided technologies at the workplace. What employment prospects there are in electrical, energy sector and related industries.
Links to industry and pathways:
Certificate III & IV in Electrotechnology (Apprenticeship) to Higher Education – Electrical Engineering
- 2 hours of hands-on session with pre-work activities in KIOSC’s Learning Management System on principles of occupational health and safety in the work environment.
Class Limit: 10