GRIT AWARD Winners: Week 1
|School||Year 7 Winners|
|Rowville Secondary College||Callan B|
|Bayswater Secondary College||Henry E|
|Scoresby Secondary College||Harper A|
|Wantirna College||Mayuresh D|
|Fairhills High School||Zachary H|
GRIT AWARD Winners: Week 2
Coming Soon!!! Good Luck
- This competition is for Year 7 and 8 students only, from KIOSC Partner Schools.
- Pre-work in Mathspace activities can be completed several times.
- Core activity – to be completed by all students.
- Extended activity – for those who wish to extend themselves.
- Challenge question solutions can only be submitted once via the supplied link. Weekly Challenge Question can be found below.
- If multiple submissions, only the first will be assessed.
- Students must work individually to solve the questions. The individual students’ scores will be added towards the school score for the Major School Award.
- KIOSC staff will have the final say on the “Grit Awards” and “Major School Award”
- “Major School Award” will be a calculation each week of the school community average comprising of:
- 50% Mathspace Pre-work (Core Activity – recommended).
- 50% Challenge question solution.
The video tutorial assist students in the use of Excel. A great way to work with some of the challenge questions.
Teacher Support for Mathspace