KIOSC in Partnership with:
Young Change Agents
This is an initiative from Not for Profit Young Change Agents for youth aged 10-21 to identify problems and submit their ideas.
Top ideas will be featured on the YCA website and will win a share of $3,000 worth of rewards!
WHY IS YCA DOING THIS?
- Believe that youth are natural problem solvers.
- Being clear on what problem you want to solve, you can come up with some great ideas.
- You can then test these ideas to see what others think about them and take your top idea through to prototyping and submitting it to the Young Change Agents website.
Sprint 1: 8 May – 22 May 2020
- Growth mindset activities
- Design thinking
- Submission to an expert panel
Sprint 2: 1 June – 26 June 2020 (The Challenge)
- Customer – empathy mapping and user journeys
- Validation – risks, hypotheses, experiments/tests
- Prototype – MVP exercise and final prototype
- Mentoring and support from experts
You’ll need a team of 4 – 6 people, a pen, the worksheets, something to lean on, and an open mind!